Sunday, May 20, 2007

Thank you!

Thank you everyone who came out on Thursday for the opening reception. It was great to see all of you. For those of you who couldn't make it, here are some pictures.








I can't leave out the Relation Station! Who knew the Dittmar Gallery was so hip on relational aesthetics?






The rest of my shirts for the week were pretty good. On Friday I wore, "I play the Sims" and Saturday was, "I watch The Hills". I think these both are great shirts, because they're about wasting time. They speak about this constant need we feel to be doing something "valuable" but I think there's a lot of value in relaxing and enjoying yourself. The biggest waste of time is when you're doing something you're not enjoying.

I haven't figured out today's shirt yet, but even God took a break on the seventh day.