Friday, May 11, 2007

A bit behind...

Sorry folks, I've been lacking on the posting and the pictures this week. I've been busy getting ready for Northwestern's Senior Show. Everyone who can, should come out for the opening reception next Thursday (May 17) from 6-8 at the Dittmar Gallery in Norris.

On Wednesday I wore, "I read People Magazine in the airport." I've come to the conclusion that there are two types of people in the world. Those who read People Magazine in the airport, doctor's offices etc., and those who read People on a regular basis. Either way, everyone loves reading it.

Thursday's shirt said, "I like to get attention when I'm sad." This is one of my favorite responses that I've received (right up there with I love dancing like a ho.) I guess it seems so ambiguous. Everyone wants attention when they're sad, but it makes me wonder what guilty things we do to get attention. Do we throw tantrums, make up lies so people feel sorry for us? I guess I think the guilt lies not in wanting it, but the means we use to get the attention. What do you do to get attention?

I've received some other great responses, and thank you to everyone who has sent one. But I'd love to get more, so keep them coming! Check back later today and I'll have some more up.