Monday, May 7, 2007

I didn't tell you this but....


Today's shirt was "I like having gossip sessions about my friends." My favorite place to gossip is the car. It's completely private, and you have their undivided attention. Plus, driving is another guilty pleasure of mine, so it's a double whammy.

Gossip is one of the most prevalent themes from the answers I've received, that I have decided to dedicate the week to it. Why is it that talking about other people's lives is so entertaining? Between celebrities, friends, enemies and family it's hard not to gossip. Plus gossip is such a grey line anyways. When does talking about something that happened to a friend stop being a story and start being gossip? Is it when it starts to get exaggerated? I always think exaggeration is just a part of story telling. This week is for all the story tellers out there.