Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The "I treat my body poorly" shirts


The past two days have both been shirts about doing things that are bad for you physically. Tuesday was, "I smoke" followed by "I eat Cheddar Cheese Ruffles." Everyone knows that you shouldn't smoke, but people do it anyways. Everyone knows that you shouldn't eat a lot of Cheddar Cheese Ruffles, but people do it anyways. When it comes down to it, we all have to die of something so we might as well enjoy ourselves. I guess I can't judge someone who smokes, because I eat all kinds of crap. Would you rather have more years to your life or life in your years?

In other news, the senior show at Northwestern is having an opening reception tomorrow from 6-9 in the Dittmar Gallery in Norris. You'll get to browse through my t-shirts, have some free food and conversation. I'd love if all of you came out.