Tuesday, June 5, 2007

The last t-shirt


I wore my last guilty pleasures t-shirt for awhile. On May 31 I ended my month-long stint of wearing someone's guilty pleasure each day. The final shirt was, "I like Disney's High School Musical" which I feel truly embodies what a guilty pleasure is to me. It is something that is totally embarrassing but harms no one. It is something you get pleasure out of, but won't want to tell other people for fear of what they might think. I've actually never seen it, but I can image not wanting to admit it here.

Now that my shirts are done, I've been struggling on what I want to do with them all. I don't really need 31 grey and white t-shirts with iron-on transfers. What I've decided is that I want to give them away, so if you would like one please email me your mailing address of where you'll be in June and July at confessionsessions@gmail.com.

Thanks for all your participation, and please check back for updates on the project.